Updated: Oct 2019
How we use your personal information
We are The Superyacht Training Group.
- We are committed to providing world leading aviation services for the ‘Superyacht’ industry. To comply with UK laws (and EU laws ‘GDPR’ – General Data Protection Regulation), we must manage your personal information fairly, lawfully and transparently. This means you’ll know how we use your information and we’ll tell you about your rights. You can then decide whether you want to give us your information so that we can provide the service you need.
- All our employees are responsible for maintaining customer confidentiality. We provide training and education to our employees and we regularly review our policies and procedures. Our aim is to make sure that you have confidence in The Superyacht Group and feel comfortable about giving us your information. We think that safely looking after your information is a key part of our relationship.
- You can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address : As we are a syndicate of companies Helidecks SA ltd are the point of contact with website issues.
The Data Protection Officer
Helidecks SA Ltd.
Tremough Innovation Centre
Our Privacy Promise:
To keep your data safe and private
Not to pass on your data (see paragraph 4 below)
- Information collection and how we use that information
When you apply for one of our services, and throughout our relationship, you may provide personal/confidential information to us. We use this information to do all the things you expect from us and to meet our obligations to you under any agreement you have with us. We treat your information as private and confidential. We will never share your information with a third party unless either; you instruct us to do so, or, under any legal obligation we have to do so such as the law or a regulatory body.
We do use various Social Media platforms, but we will never use any of your information you provide us with without your prior consent.
Cookies are small computer files that get sent down to your PC, tablet or mobile phone by websites when you visit them. They stay on your device and get sent back to the website they came from, when you go there again to improve your browsing experience. Cookies store information about your visits to that website, such as your choices and other details. Some of this data does not contain personal details about you or your business, but it is still protected by this Privacy notice. You can manage cookies in your browser settings.
- How long we retain your information
We’ll keep your information for at least as long as we are providing a service to you. After our commitment to you has ceased, we will destroy/delete any information that we hold after 24 months.
- Your Rights
You have certain rights over your personal information. These rights include the right to access a copy of any information we hold on you. In certain circumstances, you can ask for your personal information to be corrected or erased.
You have the right to ask The Superyacht Group if we hold your personal information. If we do, you have the right to know – why we have it, what information we have, how long we will keep it, where we obtained it.
If you consent to us using this information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.The